New Printing System at University LibrariesNews item published on: 2015-06-19 09:40:41
University Libraries’ new printing system will be available for use on Tuesday, June 23 in Hattiesburg and Wednesday, June 24 on the Gulf Coast. At that time the current printing system will no longer be available, but student accounts will be transferred to the new system.
wēpa print solution is a cloud-based system that will allow users to upload documents on-the-go and print them conveniently at any wēpa print station. Send documents from any computer, smartphone or tablet.
Upload your document:
- Access your box, Google Drive, Dropbox or One Drive account at any wēpa print station
- Web Upload: log in at wepanow.com/webupload, select your docucments and "send to wēpa"
- wēpa print app: download the app at wepanow.com/printapp, open your document, choose "file>print" and select your preferred wēpa printer
- Email to print: attach your document to an email, send to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the provided wēpa code to print your document at any wēpa print station
- Mobile App: download the "wēpa print" app and follow the instructions
- USB drive: insert your USB drive at any wēpa print station
- Insert your Southern Miss ID card
- Select your document
- Choose your payment method
Price per print:
- Single-sided B&W: $.08
- Double-sided B&W: $.15
- Single-sided Color: $.35
- Double-sided Color: $.68
Students can visit the Circulation Desk in Cook Library and the Gulf Coast Library, or the iTech technology assistants located in the Learning Commons in Cook Library (next to the wēpa print kiosks) for instruction cards or assistance with printing.